Holistic Health Consultations
Who would benefit from Holistic Health Consults?
- Individuals that are struggling with meeting goals they have for living a healthier life
- Individuals dealing with health issues that want to address them in a holistic way and want the benefits of Integrative Chinese Medicine without being needled
- Those needing a health plan that will integrate various aspects of their health history and needs
- Those looking for recommendations on diet and nutrition, herbs and supplements, and lifestyle changes
What do Holistic Health Consults include?
Phase 1:The assessment
Initial Health consultation (90 minutes):
- Identify health goals
- Identify barriers to reaching these goals
- Gather extensive health history
- Review of both your eastern and western health systems
- Tongue and pulse evaluations
- Labs and diagnostic tests may be recommended as needed
Phase 2:The planning
Holistic Health Plan Development:
- A plan will then be put together with you that will incorporate concrete steps to reach your goals, herbs and supplements will be prescribed, nutritional recommendations, other lifestyle recommendations will be made.
Phase 3: Accountability
Follow up appointments:
- Reviewing your progress
- Establishing next goals and steps, as well as
- Re-evaluating any changes to your plan/treatment
Phase 4: Maintenance
- Provided as needed to check in on your progress
- Fine tune or adjust goals or treatment as needed
- Celebrate your SUCCESS!!!
What types of conditions or issues would be appropriate for treatment?
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Mental health conditions: Anxiety, PTSD, depression, bipolar disorder
- Pre-diabetes/Diabetes Type 2
- Weight concerns
- Eating disorders
- Hormonal Imbalances